Went shooting at USSA today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwkoch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm I was in that class too with my son. Small world huh?

If you were talking about the 1pm class, I was there also. I also thought Chris was great with his class.

If you get the chance try out one of their Steel Challenge matches. I shot my first one on Sunday and had a great time. Everyone in my group was great and friendly. The more experienced match shooters even talked with me about technique and I was more than happy to soak up the info.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a negative on the 1000, a 600 is more likely as our neighbors a pretty proud of their land as well.

When will a definite decision be made on this issue, do you know? If USSA had a 600-yard range, especially with auto-reset steel targets, I'd sign up for a membership in a jiffy :thumb:

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were talking about the 1pm class, I was there also. I also thought Chris was great with his class.

If you get the chance try out one of their Steel Challenge matches. I shot my first one on Sunday and had a great time. Everyone in my group was great and friendly. The more experienced match shooters even talked with me about technique and I was more than happy to soak up the info.

Yep the 1pm class. And Chris was a very good instructor for sure. I've been wanting to try IDPA out so I need to get out there and observe some of the matches and bone up on the rule book.

Croaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I like the facility so much that I joined as well. Had my orientation last weekend so looking forward to starting to shoot there. Looking forward to taking there classes as well.

freetrapper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ventured out there last fall when we first started traveling to Tulsa. What an awsome place. It was raining a bit and they still took the time to show the wife and I around the facility. I would love to sign up but I live a long ways away and only visit town from time to time. I may have to see about a day pass or something.

Again what a great facility.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been covered on here somewhere, but do you have to be a member to shoot? Can you just show up, gun bag in hand, and shoot around?

For $20 you can shoot on a day pass. You don't need to be a member. It will give you a taste of the facilities. I did one day pass and that's all I needed to join, I was hooked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom