Went to shoot my 1911 at sgt. Everettes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice shooting Hawk! I went there once maybe 7 months ago right after they opened and lighting was really poor so i never went back. I need to but the price of ammo keeps me from shooting much these days :( Hate spending 100 bucks just to punch holes in paper. Has the range improved much?

The range is 22 yards max distance so i believe you were shooting at 17 yards plus or minus a few feet.

What make is your 1911? Ive always wanted to get another one but the low mag capacity and price of ammo always kept me with 9mm pistols for plinking. Sad part is even know 9mm ammo is expencive too.

Thats why I want to know how come so may flyers. All should be through the same hole.

Wow wish i could do that.

minihawk1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No the range is still kind of poorly put together but its close to where i live and it was night time so didnt have much of a choice.
As for my 1911 it is a rock island arms tactical 1911.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not bad but a good 1911 should be able to make one ragged home at 25 yards if you do your part. Not that I can do it I'm just saying that gun can shoot a lot mote accurate than that group.

How many people are there here that can shoot one ragged hole at 25 yards?

At around 50 feet, that's good shooting. I'm not sure why an inch off either way makes any difference for the average defensive shooter. If I put one between a bad guy's eyes at 21 feet....or an inch to the left of dead-center...bad guy is just as dead from either shot.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
How many people are there here that can shoot one ragged hole at 25 yards?

At around 50 feet, that's good shooting. I'm not sure why an inch off either way makes any difference for the average defensive shooter. If I put one between a bad guy's eyes at 21 feet....or an inch to the left of dead-center...bad guy is just as dead from either shot.

I can do that...

at 10 yards. :teehee:

at 25 yards you would almost have to rest it on something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom