westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sad to say it but maybe the best way to beat them is to "befriend" one or two and get into their books. Once someone was to get to the point of being able to air their dirty laundry, or destroy the information, I can bet they will have a much harder time doing what they do. Publishing some home addresses would be another way to make sure they watch what they say. If newspapers can publish info about carry permit holders they will probably jump at publishing addresses and phone numbers for this group.

Any volunteers to join the dark side for a bit?

The only way you are getting in is if you marry one of those butt ugly people and if you want the main players addresses those were publicly posted a few years ago, these wackjobs have a well protected infrastructure it's the only way slim like that survives.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I just saw someone post on a friend of mines facebook that "In N Out Bail Bonds is offering a Free $500 Bond to anyone who might find themselves on the "other side of the law" during the protests.."

I think this boldly states how strongly people feel about getting those scumbags out of the area quickly.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way you are getting in is if you marry one of those butt ugly people and if you want the main players addresses those were publicly posted a few years ago, these wackjobs have a well protected infrastructure it's the only way slim like that survives.

i doubt their defenses are capable of stopping a drone strike.

ps i can build drones...

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Much has been made public about them in the past, google "Fred Phelps disbarred". And rumor has it what they hate the most lies in in their own "wood pile".
As for dealing with them it's said "don't take a knife to a gunfight", maybe "don't take a gun to a Bible/legal fight" would apply in this situation?
What would happen if one or two good lawyers came forward to sue for the families of victims(with their approval) based on "Intentional infliction of emotional distress"? Get that case to a jury here and I imagine enough punitive damages would be awarded to change things.

Dave C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I just saw someone post on a friend of mines facebook that "In N Out Bail Bonds is offering a Free $500 Bond to anyone who might find themselves on the "other side of the law" during the protests.."

I think this boldly states how strongly people feel about getting those scumbags out of the area quickly.

yea the guys at in and out are really good guys. but what do you expect from fellow osa members.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These unspeakable slimeballs are hoping someone will do something for which they can be sued. I can envision them getting pictures of open carry folks and claiming that they (the slimeballs) were threatened.

It's one thing to be a keyboard commando, and quite another to put your freedom on the line by treating the aforementioned slimeballs in the way they seem to be desperately seeking. I am frankly amazed that they have come to no physical harm in the many offensive demonstrations they have performed, and hope they are blocked, peacefully, from any contact with funeral attendees.

As to the "tree hugger" comment above, I believe it was ill considered, not to mention rude. I think it could be construed to mean "I will support any part of the constitution that I like at the moment, and anybody who doesn't agree with me is a bleeding heart liberal."

I fully support freedom of speech. I think that a special unit of volunteers should be formed and supported to be present in good numbers anywhere the slimeballs show up, exercising their right to express opposing views.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got a report they got arrested! Protesting without a permit! I soooo hope this is true!!

If true let's hope it doesn't backfire...

"If organizers have not obtained a permit, where can a march take place?
If marchers stay on the sidewalks and obey traffic and pedestrian signals, their activity is constitutionally protected even without a permit. Marchers may be required to allow enough space on the sidewalk for normal pedestrian traffic and may not maliciously obstruct or detain passers-by."

"Do I have a right to picket on public sidewalks?
Yes, and this is also an activity for which a permit is not required. However, picketing must be done in an orderly, non-disruptive fashion so that pedestrians can pass by and entrances to< buildings are not blocked."

http://www.acluct.org/legal/knowyourrightsdemonstratio.htm

Depending on the details this could open the door for a Constitutional challenge which could be costly for taxpayers and give them more attention.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unless they violated the things just signed to prevent them from getting close. It was done in such haste they may have set up too close to the area & been legally arrested & removed from said area, if so they will have zero legal action to pursue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom