What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of remakes
As a rule, I’m not a fan of covers, but Postmodern Jukebox is a definite exception. There are a few of their songs that I really like where I’ve gone and found the originals and I couldn’t make it halfway through them. The prime example is their version of Hey Ya; I could listen to Sarah Niemietz sing that all day, but when I tried to listen to the original, I turned it off after about 30 seconds.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a rule, I’m not a fan of covers, but Postmodern Jukebox is a definite exception. There are a few of their songs that I really like where I’ve gone and found the originals and I couldn’t make it halfway through them. The prime example is their version of Hey Ya; I could listen to Sarah Niemietz sing that all day, but when I tried to listen to the original, I turned it off after about 30 seconds.
I've listened to this band for a minute. This cover got me turned onto them.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yup. Home Free is another cover band that I enjoy. But they are an acappella group.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Look past the goofy clothes and just see the talent AND the voice coming out of a 15 year old kid! Could there have been any doubt that he was destined to be one of the, all time, greats...

Latest posts

Top Bottom