What are your favorite 10/22 mods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One has nothing more then a scope, the other two only have vintage ramline under folder stocks. My last two are completely stock. I second the butler creek loader... A true marvel!

Is it the old Ramline that looks like the Mini-14 folder, or the old F.O. under folder?

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking I would like the extended mag release, auto bolt release, and maybe tech sights. I got a couple bx 25 mags at wannamachers. Making a "liberty training rifle". Maybe an M1 Carbine lookalike stock to match my 42 Winchester. Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Troy T22 stock is the best mod you can do. It is easy to install, instantly free floats any 10/22 barrel, provides a great set of sights, allows your favorite AR grips/stocks, makes it easy to attach quality slings, bipods, VFGs, lights or other accesories, and you have a monolithic rail to attach your favorite optics. The Troy T22 stock is light weight, durable, and IMO a very high value.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Rimfire_ab72de66.jpg

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a scope and an extended mag release. Bad part is my scope mount (Dead Nutz one piece) cost more than the scope that is on it. Looking to replace with something better down the road though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom