What brand of dog food do you feed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give my big dummies Nutro Ultra Holistic Large Breed Adult. Tried a lot of different foods and seem to take to that the best. Since on that their coats have been crazy soft and shiny.

Brother Bob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taste of The Wild. According to my Vet, there's something in the other dog foods that can cause dogs to scratch and itch. My dogs have quit scratching since I changed brands and they're not as gassy, either.

chhcope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blue Buffalo is the best! We have a miniature poodle, i know, i know, but she is awesome. And we have fed her Blue since we got her. I have recommended it to people who have had trouble with their dogs coat or picky eating dogs.. It ALWAYS helps. Most importantly though the dog food should have real meat, no fillers. Just read the bag. It will tell you all you need to know.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Innova Adult Large Bite for our 50# standard poodle. We transitioned him over a few weeks to it after adopting him a year ago. Our foster standard is on it as well now. No transitioning but after a couple weeks the stinky business is about over. She loves the stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom