What caliber for Hog hunting in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, tonight would be a perfect night to hunt, temperature wise I mean.

Yes! I have permission on a new place too! They cleaned out the silos for this years corn crop. Farmer said they have been hitting it. My friend with the class 3 toys is on vacation. 2 of us are going to do what we can.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes! I have permission on a new place too! They cleaned out the silos for this years corn crop. Farmer said they have been hitting it. My friend with the class 3 toys is on vacation. 2 of us are going to do what we can.

You need a videographer to tape that....hogs vs class 3!!! I'd watch it.

I get to go to the range today for the first time in forever, I'm probably going to bring my Beowulf and pretend I'm shooting hogs LOL. I think I have one of those zombie hog targets around here I'll bring LOL.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need a videographer to tape that....hogs vs class 3!!! I'd watch it.

I get to go to the range today for the first time in forever, I'm probably going to bring my Beowulf and pretend I'm shooting hogs LOL. I think I have one of those zombie hog targets around here I'll bring LOL.

Cardboard and spray paint. (dont forget the curly tail!)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WOW, forget the caliber, You Da Man; going after hogs with a defective firearm!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that pic, the bolt is mounted on the WRONG side. :screwy:

EM, you are CORRECT, WE definitely missed on the responses to a VERY critical request for help.

SCREWY WEATHER????????????????? Just more PROOF of 'global warming'.

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'll just leave this here.
i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj181_cable1310_Website_20Stuff_BoarDeer_zpsdb1f43e6.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom