What demon critter is doing this to my yard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To get rid of grubs cheap n easy with no poison involved, go to the dollar store and buy a large box or 3 of powdered laundry detergent. Sprinkle all over the area you suspect there are grubs and turn on the water sprinkler for an hour.
The whitening ingredient, I'm trying to remember the name but I think its Sodium percarbonate, AKA, sodium carbonate peroxide, and that will drive them up to die quickly. Dont use too much water too fast, just enough to mimic a 1/4" or 3/8" of rain. I have done this and it worked overnight.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To get rid of grubs, turn off security lights. Those attract the beetles that produce the grubs.
Doesn’t work for me. We live in the country and there are no lights at night around our property. We don’t have any security lights. We have flood lights on the corners of the house we turn on for a few minutes a couple times a night just to look outside for varmits, but other than that———darkness. We still have armadillos. I have eliminated a total of twenty three so far this year.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Toss one of these up in the air and run for your life.

IMG_0215.jpeg

No more grubs.

IMG_0216.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom