What do you keep by your bedside and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A thirteen pound, neutered calico cat sow.

Ok, I felt kinda bad because I threw my cat at an ex- who let himself in my apartment one night. Cat tore him up something awful. Lol Left a scar on his forehead and under one eye.

Now I just have a couple of dogs someone would probably trip over before they woke up (these two sleep like they are dead, worthless pieces of ****, both of them lol) and a couple of cats but they are both old and fat and would never forgive me if I tossed them halfway across the room, and a couple of Glocks. That 34 is a tackdriver. It never fails me. I probably could use a flashlight but I'm kinda OCD. My nightstand looks just like I want it to. A flashlight would just be something that got knocked over all the time.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Glock 19 with night sights, weapon light, and 31rd mag + 1 in the chamber.

Leaning against the night stand is a .300blk AR-15 pistol, 8.5in with weapon light and 30 round mag.

Wife has her own gun.

There's also an 8rd 12ga pump and a 16in AR-15 w/ 40rd mag in the closet.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a blackmouth cur next to the bed, or in bed if she's stealthy enough, for first protection. She will chew your ass out.

Have a Mossy persuader under the bed for back up with 3" magnum nitro turkey loads. I keep a CZ 75D in 9mm in the nightstand if I think to grab it also.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own firearms anymore because they are evil and kill people. Besides that Americans are wayyyyy to irresponsible to possess them.

But if I did I wouldn't keep one beside the bed because I have a 5 year old. Instead I would keep it in the closet on the top shelf where she can't reach it. Glock 19 btw. Or whatever.

You know...... if I owned a firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom