What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8 inches of lexan is no match for a Benchmade! The lexan would melt out of fear.
This is why all of those who want to be prepared for anything keep a picture of Chuck Norris in their wallet. When the Benchmade fails, you just pull out the photo and the glass will shatter out of fear.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine building this sub and using a cheap video game controller to operate it. Surely this is just an elaborate ruse to murder that billionaire or something.
3DA31499-93B2-4B37-A89E-02B674459285.jpeg

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping that some tranny mentally ill diversity hire ...who's checked the boxes and had all majors and PHD's in gender studies...

....Ok'ed the safety of this dive and equipment......

...Next time they'll find excitement on the toll road on new years.....
I

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine building this sub and using a cheap video game controller to operate it. Surely this is just an elaborate ruse to murder that billionaire or something.
View attachment 386599
Is it just me? or does that look like a dolled up turd.....even tapered on one end so someones anus didn't slam shut.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Los Sinkos?? 🤪...... Uuuuhhhh Cincos???? It always amazes me what the "media" locks up on. Yes it is tragic for the families involved, but day after day, hour by hour, for 5 folks that paid a steep price for a carbon fiber casket??? Get back to the Kardashians, or the dress Jennifer Lawrence wore. Sheesh!

Latest posts

Top Bottom