What gun do you carry? Where do you carry it? What do you carry it in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on where I'm going, what I'm gonna be doing and who else is gonna be there -- like if GC is going. Sometimes I don't carry at all if he's with me ... as long as one of us has a gun we are good. But the vast majority of time both of us have a gun.

I carry either a Colt 1911, Glock 19, LCP or my newest toy (thank you Saddlebum!! :) ) a LC9 -- sometimes in my purse, sometimes in my pocket, sometimes IWB. Just kinda depends.

Errr ... I didn't answer completely. I also have a variety of holsters because I carry in a variety of ways ... kydex, Uncle Mikes, some leather thingee GC bought me ... and I carry SOB (don't nag me, I know) at 3 o'clock, in my front pocket, inside a jacket pocket, in a purse ... it just depends ...

Uhmmm, really Patty? I will give you my speech that I give my wife. So if Scott gets shot or engaged with something, who protects you?!? Love you long time, but if you are not going to carry the Honeybee Colt, I will come pick it up......

Me, I carry a slingshot in an ankle holster. :D

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W Model 686 2.5" at about 3:30 to 4:00 in a Don Hume IWB, or Glock 19 at about the same in an American Holster Company IWB, or a S&W BG 380 in a front pocket. These are the ones that travel with me the most, but depending on the situation and environment, I carry others, such as a full-size Kimber .45, S&W model 19 snubbie, Glock 34, S&W 645, or my S&W Model 586. just depends. The first three listed for the most part, though. As you probably soon will too, I have a variety of holsters for each. Congrats on getting your license. I'd say you got it back after a relatively short wait....Mine took every bit of the 90 days they are allowed. And I have a blue card. Go figure.

lndmn01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got tired of worrying about concealing my compact .40 and 1911 so all I carry now is my lcp in a desantis nemesis pocket holster. maybe, when carrying becomes more convenient for me, I will go back to a larger pistol

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M&P 9C in a Crossbreed holster, or a Sig 229 in a Crossbreed holster.

Crossbreed is the most comfortable holster I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
XDM 40 compact 3.8.

Carry in a hybrid holster iwb at 3oclock most of the time. Also have a tagua owb i'll wear in winter, again at 3oclock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom