What gun do you carry? Where do you carry it? What do you carry it in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry a Ruger SR9c in a cheap Uncle Mikes IWB holster. Great gun, but I'll but looking into a Crossbreed holster. I'd love to check out some of the other holsters out there (like those from OSA sponsors), but I need something tuckable.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had my concealed carry license for 30 days now. It came in 52 days after I submitted the paper work. I have three pistols, a full frame springfield 1911, a 92FS, and a Walther P22. I am curious what others are carrying, how you are carrying it, and what are you carrying it in?

Ruger SR9C in crossbreed supertuck usually about 3 o clock

or s&w model 36 38 special j frame (yes redundant info) in a desantis tuckable IWB

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
S&W BG380 in a Looper Leather Pocket Bug. inwhatever pocket i feel that it needs to be. AND a Cold Steel Voyager blade.
But looking to get a full size Rock Island 1911 for winter. I'm unsure of a possible holster for it...(maybe a jackass rig)

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
S&W BG380 in a Looper Leather Pocket Bug. inwhatever pocket i feel that it needs to be. AND a Cold Steel Voyager blade.
But looking to get a full size Rock Island 1911 for winter. I'm unsure of a possible holster for it...(maybe a jackass rig)

I need a new coat, so I'll prolly get the rig first then try coats on with it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom