Why is everyone getting rid of the MR920

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberclt45

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As of now. I do not own any shadow systems pistols yet. I have held the in several different shops and the feel good. Every says the the G19 is the best ccw out there. And it’s a direct clown minus the famous Glock hump. They are the same or just as good as the g19. Why are they always up for sell to trade on this site?

kimberclt45

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Uh.. I’ve sold all of the Glock I’ve ever owned.. not sure about Glock being all that good to begin with.. the HK’s or several Sig’s way out shoot any Glock. But is the MR920 just to short in the hand. Or is it a constant jamming machine?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh.. I’ve sold all of the Glock I’ve ever owned.. not sure about Glock being all that good to begin with.. the HK’s or several Sig’s way out shoot any Glock. But is the MR920 just to short in the hand. Or is it a constant jamming machine?

LOL! Funny that Glocks are what other brands compare themselves to! Again, Glocks are superior and unbeatable.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not trying to compare them. I’m trying to find out if the Shadow Systems work or shout I just drop any pistol that the Glock magazine works with.

Just drop any pistol that uses a Glock Mag except an Glock.

And go back to a Glock. My two cents.

@kimberclt45 In seriousness though, buy what you like and what you will shoot good.

Last edited:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the DR 920, 17 size, and I love it. The flat back strap allows me to shoot smaller groups, a superior mounting system for rds, takes Glock mags, are American/Texas guys who got their start modding “Perfection” and stepped up the ante, conventional rifles barrel, great support, and because by the time I had things done to a Glock I’d be in abou save money so why not just do it.

Speaking to the MR920, like all Glock based 19 size pistols I have a tendency to slide lock while firing. I think a lot of people buy a 19 sized gun due to the advice from about everyone until it comes carrying it and then there are better ccw options that save magazine rounds count. People also seen to treat any plastic gun as what they are, a tool that can be moved if need be to open up funds.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a few of the Shadow Systems pistols and moved them along after customer service got snippy with me.

The Glock 48 works just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom