What is killing my chickens???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dumb thing. Didn't learn its lesson the first time. It should have counted itself lucky.

i.imgur.com_CYoeA2Z.jpg

The irony in this statement. It didn't learn its lesson the first time. Shoot this vermin! Reset trap, likely more than one grinner in the area.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The irony in this statement. It didn't learn its lesson the first time. Shoot this vermin! Reset trap, likely more than one grinner in the area.

That's the one man!!! She's got that chicken killer look in her eyes!!!!!:gun2::gun1::fullauto::50cal::uberblast:explode::flamed::cannon:

There is no telling what other things are running around out there in the night. I am surprised at what I've been catching. Especially the dog sized raccoon. But it was the possum that was the killer.

i.imgur.com_UExx31K.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it's hungry enough to eat the butthole out of a chicken to me.

Horrifying thought, but that is what my birds were facing. This is how it must have appeared to them in the darkness, as it made its approach. I was lucky to get this pic - I held the iPhone right up against the cage.

i.imgur.com_adqrsuY.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No, I've got it on the front porch. CHenry is going to have an aneurysm. I'll get rid of it permanently tomorrow - I have to.

Your trapping system is just like our prison system.....spend money, time and effort to catch the bad guys.......catch the bad guys, take their mug shots, let them spend a short time behind bars, then release them........... only to become repeat offenders! :) Do you love your chickens or the vermin more? It looks like you're siding with the vermin?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can keep that trap set for the rest of time and as long as you have tasty bait in the form of chickens, you'll have residents in your critter hotel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom