What is that smell on the Texas A&M bus?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical Texas Tech mentality. My oldest brother graduated from TT and he used to call me and rub my nose in it when they would beat TAMU, I will tell him what I thought about the game and hang up. He hasn't called me about football in three years.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This report was issued by Texas A&M assistant police chief Mike Ragan, who oversees Aggie football team security at road venues:

Texas A&M’s four team buses were parked in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn on Avenue Q in Lubbock, Texas. Late Friday night or early Saturday morning, Texas Tech logos and some derogatory comments were written on the buses in washable paint. One of the buses could not be locked. Inside of that bus, some type of animal excrement has been spread throughout. Bus drivers from Coach America in Dallas, Texas cleaned up the buses and reported to their company. Texas A&M Assistant Police Chief Mike Ragan contacted Texas Tech police to notify them of the incident. No police report was filed with the Lubbock Police Department or the Department of Public Safety.

tech fans have always been a classless bunch. tech is nothing more than a glorified High School. tech students and graduates have always been envious and jealous of us A&M alumni, because they were too stupid to get into A&M or they flunked out in their first semester at A&M. They despises us and have to resort to these childish antics, as it's their pathetic way of getting back at us. In the real world all they can say to us Aggies is 'Yes sir!' and 'right way sir!', because we Ags are the bosses and CEOs of their professions, and they are the low man on the totem pole.

Gig'Em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom