What is the absolute worst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Schwanns frozen food sales, Started at 9:00 a.m. got home at around 10:00 p.m. (except the 2 overnights out of town)

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was going to say setting up double-wide mobile homes until I remembered working at GM for about 7 weeks. Sure, the pay was good for doing what a trained monkey could do, but spot welding the seat brackets into the floor pans in a loud environment and not being able to talk to any coworkers because of the earlplugs we had to wear was not a very exciting experience, talk about time standing still.

TallMatt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working at a can manufacturing company during the summer, worse part was on maintenance day when the new person (aka me) had to put on a paper clean room suit, rubber boots 3 sizes to small and clean out the waste water runoff trough that was about 3' wide with an 8" steam pipe in it. Paper suit does not stop liquids! Interestingly when I threw the ruined jeans in the bed of my truck, they actually stained the bed liner.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd have to say it was the night JB Books paid me to run around Turkey Mountain while he chased me around wearing a Henry the VIII costume. I thought it would be easy money...he's pretty quick on his feet for a big guy... *shudders*

[Broken External Image]

I can still hear his voice echoing through the cool night air..."I'M HENERY THE EIGHT I AM...HENERY THE EIGHTH I AM I AM..."

The horror. The horror...

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a young buck growing up in LeFlore County I had a lot of farm & woods jobs that most people wouldn't like, but it was what I knew. The worst, by far, was catching chickens. In the 60's LeFlore County was like the broiler house capital of the world and either a company man or an independent contractor would haul a pickup or station wagon load of hillbillies to the chicken houses that were ready for market. There were only a few small lights in the chicken house so the chickens would be calm and we would go grab four chickens in each hand and head back to the door and out to the truck. Hot, dusty, damn little money, fights on most nights, cold in the winter. Blah!

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom