What is the best way to sell silver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unique pieces. Don't know if it makes them worth more or not.

image-1260101030.jpg

image-1859456715.jpg

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have earned more off of eBay than anywhere else for selling metals, You can get spot and sometimes higher for it, be sure to specify that you will pay shipping or they will not even look at your ad.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unique pieces. Don't know if it makes them worth more or not.

Hate to say it but, they are unique to you, they are meltable/silver slag to most folks looking at them.

Unless you can narrow your market to people who might collect those specifically, you are looking at spot.
Like someone said, ebay is a good place.
AR-15.com has a section for precious metals and coins in the equipment exchange.

The problem with "unique" medallions, etc is that they aren't a "sure thing" for weight and purity.
American Silver Eagles have a long set of "bona fides". Silver medallions do not.

Dave

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have earned more off of eBay than anywhere else for selling metals, You can get spot and sometimes higher for it, be sure to specify that you will pay shipping or they will not even look at your ad.

Last year most morgan dollars were selling way above melt value for say a random roll of them. I should have sold mine that way but craigslist worked for me. I posted them up for sale here and nobody was interested. This one ole boy from craigslist wound up buying all 5 rolls i had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom