What kind of man (or woman) are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite?

• Baitcast

Votes: 54 32.7%
  • Spinning

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • Spincast

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • All of the above - I mix it up

Votes: 55 33.3%
  • None - I don't fish

Votes: 18 10.9%

• Total voters

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite fishing is floating the rivers in SE Oklahoma in my canoe or wading and fishing the rivers & creeks in that area. Zebco 11 spincast on an Eagleclaw ultralight rod is about as good as it gets for throwing little beetlespins and jigs for goggleye perch and smallmouth bass. Downside is that Zebco quality went to Hades when they outsourced to China.

Cedar Creek

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite fishing is floating the rivers in SE Oklahoma in my canoe or wading and fishing the rivers & creeks in that area. Zebco 11 spincast on an Eagleclaw ultralight rod is about as good as it gets for throwing little beetlespins and jigs for goggleye perch and smallmouth bass. Downside is that Zebco quality went to Hades when they outsourced to China.

Cedar Creek

I wish I was closer to SE Okla. I love to canoe, and explore creeks and streams.
I had my grandson out on Kaw lake over the weekend. With all the rain, the lake is 13' over conservation pool.
We took the canoe up creeks that would normally be dry, for miles. His first time in a canoe, and I could paddle him quietly right up to carp feeding in the shallows. He would touch their backs with his paddle to spook them. We slipped up on beaver, muskrat, and some does that were feeding close to the creek. It finally got so narrow and shallow we had to get out and turn the canoe around for the return trip. God I love to do that kind of stuff.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom