What now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I watch now?

• Trailer Park Boys

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Breaking Bad

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is number one for TV series of all time for me. Followed by Dexter. I think part of what made BB so good is that it didn't drag on for 8-9 years like most every other show. 5 seasons and it was all wrapped up nicely. They knew when to end the series.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is number one for TV series of all time for me. Followed by Dexter. I think part of what made BB so good is that it didn't drag on for 8-9 years like most every other show. 5 seasons and it was all wrapped up nicely. They knew when to end the series.

I loved Dexter until the final season or two. I still watched, but it was one that went a little too far. The last episode was gawd-awful!

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one of my favs is Hell On Wheels. Great show. I'm gonna start at the beginning of Better Call Saul as soon as I find some time for a marathon...lol

I've watched I think 3 episodes of Hell on Wheels, it is a good one too. I watched the first episode of Better call Saul, but it was really slow so I turned it off. Then I learned that it a spin off of BB as he is Whites lawyer, so after I watch BB I'll prob move to BCS and see if it gets better.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched I think 3 episodes of Hell on Wheels, it is a good one too. I watched the first episode of Better call Saul, but it was really slow so I turned it off. Then I learned that it a spin off of BB as he is Whites lawyer, so after I watch BB I'll prob move to BCS and see if it gets better.
Yes BCS started slow but I got to about the 3rd episode and it was a lot better.
Another new favorite I started last night called The Ranch. These 3 are funny as ****! Some profanity so its not a kids show.
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/3/11348766/the-ranch-review-netflix

Latest posts

Top Bottom