What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-12_15-48-29.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The rule is these days you don't have to pull over for a cop and if they do manage to catch you, do not follow their instructions. If they say, "stay in your car!" Get out, you have rights, and explain the rights to the officer who obviously is unaware of these rights. Then, try to avoid pavement burn and resist being handcuffed. After all, there are a lot of people who feel the same way you do...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart didn't want to accept my CA$H as payment. When I offered to let them put $300 worth of stuff back on the shelf they figured out that they could take cash, after all. I'll be pissed for the rest of my life over that stupidity.
What? Wal Mart doesn't want cash as payment now? Sorry, I rarely go to Wal Mart.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What pissed me off today. The main stream media Falling all over themselves to make Biden’s and his VP pick look like a good choice for the country.

If they win, Biden bites the dust in about 6 months and we will lose our 2A rights within a year.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart didn't want to accept my CA$H as payment. When I offered to let them put $300 worth of stuff back on the shelf they figured out that they could take cash, after all. I'll be pissed for the rest of my life over that stupidity.

This makes me SO proud I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in YEARS. Don't see me breaking that trend any time soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom