What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my photo from work.

aprenticesplice2.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao:

:lookaroun

I guess this means I'm not woke??:anyone:

:sunbath:
Yep, brand new guy worked one freakin day. I had to babysit the sucker all damn day. During the day he borrowed my favorite set of crimpers I paid $30 for and never showed up the next day. I was P I E I O ISSED! Sucker wouldn't answer his phone he was constantly on the day before. I bought another pair but the others were manufactured better and were broken in.

:explode:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart self checkout took NO cash last week and today would take cash.
I think the coin shortage caught up with some of them.

Over the weekend one of the transients that shoots heroin took a few dumps in a box and tossed it in my recycle trash can.
They were squatting in a boarded up house.
I google searched the owner and left her a message on her phone and that day someone was there with a hickory axe handle clearing out that house and chased all of them out. Then boarded it all back up.

Take the bad with the good.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, brand new guy worked one freakin day. I had to babysit the sucker all damn day. During the day he borrowed my favorite set of crimpers I paid $30 for and never showed up the next day. I was P I E I O ISSED! Sucker wouldn't answer his phone he was constantly on the day before. I bought another pair but the others were manufactured better and were broken in.

:explode:

OMG I would have hunted that bastard down ... Srsly!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the weekend one of the transients that shoots heroin took a few dumps in a box and tossed it in my recycle trash can.
They were squatting in a boarded up house.
I google searched the owner and left her a message on her phone and that day someone was there with a hickory axe handle clearing out that house and chased all of them out. Then boarded it all back up

I can name a few cities that could use that property owner as a mayor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom