What temp are you keeping your AC right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been keeping my AC set to 85 in my 680 sq ft apartment lately. It's not a big deal for me but had a guest today who lives in the same building. He didn't like it so we just ended up going over to his place instead where he keeps his AC set to 72 all day long. Makes me wonder what other people do and how much you usually pay for electric. Mines usually $80 or less.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As cold as it will keep it. I need to insulate my attic. 100 year old house and the unit works great but insulation was lacking in 1920.

My last house, new construction, 70-72. It would maintain that easily and not run that much.

I don't give a fawk what it costs. I work in a non-climate controlled enviroment 4-6 days a week. I refuse to live in one.

85? Do you give your guests lashes and spit in their face, too? Offer them a dirty cup of stagnant pond water?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My heater though, hardly runs. My last house had a wood stove and I used the central heat 3-4 days a year. Only on chilly spring/fall mornings when it was too warm to build a fire.

I like cold. I have sweaters. I hate summer with a passion. One day I'll move north and west.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
85? Do you give your guests lashes and spit in their face, too? Offer them a dirty cup of stagnant pond water?

Nobody likes coming over to my place lol. I'm from south California so kinda used to it I guess. I work with a guy from Africa who doesn't even use his, just opens the Windows. He's saving up to go back to school and return home though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom