What trigger for custom rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way you could get cheaper than a Rifle Basix trigger is to find a X-Mark trigger off a newer Remington that somebody has taken off to upgrade to a good trigger. I shot my Remmy one time with the X-Mark trigger - while I was still at the range, I ordered the Rifle Basix trigger. I can't stand the new triggers by Remmy. The X-Mark was an answer to a problem the didn't exist. The older Remington 40X triggers were awesome, why did they have to fix something by making it worse?

I think that would be the famed lawsuit that has been bubbling around for a long time against them for the unsafe trigger design (which wasn't even the 40x) - it scares companies into producing "safe" crap that isn't worth having.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that would be the famed lawsuit that has been bubbling around for a long time against them for the unsafe trigger design (which wasn't even the 40x) - it scares companies into producing "safe" crap that isn't worth having.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that lawsuit. I think the reason I like the Rifle Basix triggers so much is that its more like the older 40X in feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom