Whataburger in KC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can one fast food joint, in the same chain, that use exactly the same supplies from the same source, to make their food, be good, and the next be bad? The Sonic in Sand Springs has terrible food, and the Sonic in Sapulpa, 5 miles away, is good, and serve the exact same menu?

The same way that people use the same grocery stores --- there are people that can make anything great and those that can screw up opening a can.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Braums has without doubt the best milk, and dairy products I have ever had anywhere! They control everything related with producing GREAT Dairy products, and it shows. Most commercial dairy products buy bulk milk, and cream from the open market to process, and have no quality control other than the government standards for these products. There burgers and other fast food is good in my opinion, and is consistant, There breakfast menu is good!There restrauants are always clean, and concidering the help shortage they, and every other food service business is having right now, they have good service! I would rate them near the top of fast food places, and at the VERY TOP for their deary products!
I am glad that the Braums that you go to make you happy..... I have not had the same experience here in OKC and Tri- city. The Braums stores are still subject to bad management just like every other business in the world. You can have the best milk in all Oklahoma but that does not mean the person cooking the burgers gives a crap about the quality of product they put out.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
old John you are not quite right on your milk assessment. Milk into plants are under contract from the supplier and they set quality standards on what they will accept and not. Braums utilizes their own herd and their processing is a little different.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHAT A BURGER, is what I say before I squash the 1" thick backyard grown and grilled beef patty and 4-6 inch tall sandwich with backyard veggies . Not homemade, not homegrown, not worth talking about. Once ya pick it up you don't sit it down.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums has without doubt the best milk, and dairy products I have ever had anywhere! They control everything related with producing GREAT Dairy products, and it shows. Most commercial dairy products buy bulk milk, and cream from the open market to process, and have no quality control other than the government standards for these products. There burgers and other fast food is good in my opinion, and is consistant, There breakfast menu is good!There restrauants are always clean, and concidering the help shortage they, and every other food service business is having right now, they have good service! I would rate them near the top of fast food places, and at the VERY TOP for their deary products!
LOL, Braums concentrates the sugar to their milk. That's why people like it.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indidvidual store and franchise. One owner cuts corners. We have two 14 miles apart. One has terrible drinks while the other are great. Don't do the same carbonation.
The Braums in Bethany is ok. The breakfast I get is hard to eff up, 2x Ham and egg biscuit. Now their drinks, Bethany water sucks ballz so I try never to get any fountain drinks here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom