What's a good revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get you a 2 and 1/2 inch Python. Yes they have gone crazy out the roof price wise but you will be the hit at the BBQ.

Seriously for the money you can not beat the GP100 as the other posts have stated. I think .357 mag is the best round ever invented and for the money of the GP its a great defense home or carry gun. Both SW and Colts have exploded in the collector market but you can still find some good ones every once and a while. I got a 66-1 about two months ago of this board for $500. A great gun at a great price.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get you a 2 and 1/2 inch Python. Yes they have gone crazy out the roof price wise but you will be the hit at the BBQ.

Seriously for the money you can not beat the GP100 as the other posts have stated. I think .357 mag is the best round ever invented and for the money of the GP its a great defense home or carry gun. Both SW and Colts have exploded in the collector market but you can still find some good ones every once and a while. I got a 66-1 about two months ago of this board for $500. A great gun at a great price.

I just got a Taurus 65, 4 inch, pre-lock. Even though it's a Taurus, this thing is ungodly accurate and has the smoothest trigger I've ever felt, way better trigger than any Smith I've handled unless the Smith has a trigger job done to it. I got it for $230.

Latest posts

Top Bottom