What's on your hip right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up with your comments concerning kydex. You remind me of my 88 year old uncle, decrying the advances in technology, and how he'll never carry a cell-phone, on the grounds that that's all you see nowadays, are people driving around with cell-phones stuck in their ears..
I asked him what if he is stranded in the middle of nowhere, or had a traffic accident or something? His response was to the effect that 'well what would you have done before you had cell phones?'
My response was 'die'. Well, then he'd die.
Seriously, you guys are not quite that bad, but still..............

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up with your comments concerning kydex. You remind me of my 88 year old uncle, decrying the advances in technology, and how he'll never carry a cell-phone, on the grounds that that's all you see nowadays, are people driving around with cell-phones stuck in their ears..
I asked him what if he is stranded in the middle of nowhere, or had a traffic accident or something? His response was to the effect that 'well what would you have done before you had cell phones?'
My response was 'die'. Well, then he'd die.
Seriously, you guys are not quite that bad, but still..............

Your uncle reminds me of Walt Kowalski. :thumb: Sounds like a helluva guy - I like him already! :D

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today, XD9SC with 14 rounds of Federal 147 grain HydraShocks. Spare mag with 16 more.

Yesterday, in honor of the Army's 234th birthday I carried the 1911! Milt Sparks Summer Special and a spare mag in a Hume mag pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom