What's the best compact .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Real compact's!! From .22lr to .380.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN1872.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN1876.jpg

Damn. I prolly need a PPE now.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun Test magazine just sent an email out with their finding.
I haven't gotten around to seeing what they found, but they usually look at it from several angles.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kahr is what I went with, and mine has run perfectly.

I'd stay away from a Glock 42, I've been snooping around the GT forums and there are a TON of guys having some significant problems.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am tilting back towards the Glock myself. Just finished putting 300 rounds through one, that already has over 300 through it. Not a glitch. It even fired off about a twenty light strike no fires the Kel-Tec did not light off. Just told my buddy to go get him a new one from his local Glock dealer, I am taking this one home. Done deal. I am back to only Glock now. I ran onto a guy unloading a bunch of Tullammo 380 awhile back and bought it all. I took all the Tullammo with me to Arkansas some 400 rounds, the Kel-Tec did not like it at all, I deplore a gun of any kind that does not like certain ammo. They don't stay around. The Kel-Tec ran good brass cased Win, Rem and such fine.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me if a gun of any kind will not fire all ammo it's not a good gun. I hear all the time people saying to stay away from wolf and Tula. Well if their firearm will not shoot it then it's the gun not the ammo. I have fired thousands of rounds of wolf and Tula in everything from a sig m400, colt ar, dpms, glock, Walther, and Bersa. Have never had any problems in any of them. My wife carries a Bersa thunder and loves it. I am trying to get her to move up to a 9mm but she don't want to. She wants a tiny gun with small recoil. I keep trying to get her to get a glock. Maybe one day she will. But for now it's the Bersa. And that little thing is nice. It is a very accurate pistol. I couldn't believe it. If you haven't checked one out I would suggest to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom