What's the best compact .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the size of some of the mentioned .380s on this thread, why not go to a 9mm?

Only reason I'd carry a .380 is because my Rohrbaugh would be too large (which is a rare occasion)

Once size isn't a factor, I go straight to a G19

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because it's a .380 thread…

:)

I know you thought that was clever...but it's a COMPACT .380 thread; which is why I asked why people are using .380s that aren't any more compact than compact 9mm.

Seems like once the pistol is the same size as a 9mm one would go to the next level of power since capacity isn't a big issue with these mouse guns.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you thought that was clever...but it's a COMPACT .380 thread; which is why I asked why people are using .380s that aren't any more compact than compact 9mm.

Seems like once the pistol is the same size as a 9mm one would go to the next level of power since capacity isn't a big issue with these mouse guns.

a cm9 or rohrbaugh are much smaller than many of the 380's mention. I'm with you doesn't make much sense to carry a larger less potent gun

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom