Whats your dream car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sunbeam Tiger concept

aalltechnoblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_sunbeam_tiger_concept_1.jpg

[Broken External Image]

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dream car has to haul my guitar or bass gear to gigs and be relatively fun to drive.

Current ride - 2005 Subaru WRX wagon.

Old school cool dream ride - 1956 Chevy Nomad.

New dream ride - Cadillac CTS-V sport wagon - 556hp!!!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does one get such a thing?

Ebay has them all the time. Also HERE. You can search by state and find vehicles for sale at bases across the US.

the bob would have to be custom. But you can sell the extra Rockwell axle for around 6k if my memory serves me right. You can sometimes buy them for about that. So the 3rd axle could pay for the truck!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
gosh there are so many
69 boss 429 mustang
black 1985 mustang GT 5 speed built Jan of 85(my birth month)
93 SVT cobra
2004 SVT cobra
2010 or 11 Shelby Super snake
2000ish F-150 Lightning
2004 mercury marauder
2006+ Ford Crown Vic interceptor(bulletproof doors and a tach in the gauge cluster whats not to like)
Nissan Skyline R33 or R34

Last edited:

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Toyota Supra Twin Turbo I believe this body style was made from 1993-2002.From the factory this how they looked I dont care much for big spoliers but on this car its perfect...It would have to be a 6 speed manual, though the auto's can be fun also..

awww.diseno_art.com_images_4_Toyota_Supra_twin_turbo_rear_view.jpg

A reaslitic dream is a 240sx this is a 1995+...I had a 92 Nissan 240Sx which was pretty fun car but wouldn't mind finding a newer year model as pictured for dual airbags and such. They are RWD Japanese sports car if I was to search for one it would be one of these 240's., I have better luck finding one used that is not trashed out as they were sold to people who did not care for high performance but wanted a sporty looking car, but they really were awesome performing cars in stock form for the money. The spolier here was an option but I opt not to have one on mine..
[Broken External Image]

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This car

Then I'd turn around and sell it, and use the funds to buy land and build my dream log home. And have plenty left over to live on for the rest of my life ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom