Whats your dream car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have many. First one is dad's '53 Chevy 2 door sedan he's saving for his "retirement project". At least that's the excuse he gives when I try to buy it off him. I'll list a few of 100's.

-First Gen Camaro sporting an original 302. (this one is moving down the list. 302's are the coolest thing ever, but Camaros are not).
-1962 Biscayne sporting a W-Block and 4-speed. Black with red interior.
-1971-72 Factory 2WD Blazer. All stock, rallye wheels and static dropped a bit. Original survivor condition preferred.
-1972 Datsun 240Z. Not sure on how it would be built, but it would definitely be terror inducing.

If any of you would care to donate one of the above to the RidgeHunter foundation, thank you. Oh, and tell me this is not pure sex:

aimage.superchevy.com_f_31069758_w750_st0_sucp_0908_05_1962_chevy_biscayne_wheels.jpg

I'm think I'm about at the point where I'm going to start dropping money back into the old car hobby whether it's responsible or not. It's better to be cool and broke than lame and secure, right? Survivor cars with W-Blocks and 4 speed will always be a dream...but I can compromise.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'71 Hemi Cuda GY3 4spd. Not only Badazz, but only 3 were made. Seven were manufactured for the US distribution, and two were built for export. Six of the 71 Hemi Cuda convertibles were automatics and three were four speeds.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my dream car about a year ago. It was my present to myself for surviving double bypass heart surgery! And yes, it meets the criteria for, 1. paid for, 2. no full coverage insurance! Now if I can just figure out how to get it down the dirt road to my fave deer hunting spot..... ; ) My 2003 BMW Z4, she loves to run and takes a corner like you cannot believe!!!

i105.photobucket.com_albums_m207_voodoobass2001_geetars_20and_20cars_100_0740.jpg

Nice! My wife has the 2005 version of the same car, in Sterling Grey as well....

Latest posts

Top Bottom