Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
US Gumment in Project & Program Management. I'll have 40 yrs service next mo; includes 9yr 8mo USAF enlisted swine time. Best job I've ever had was as an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF. But that was a long time ago. Second best was being a radar operator for the old US Customs Service looking for smugglers in light airplanes coming north across the border. That was a while back, too. Now I'm lookin' forward to retirement in 22 mo. Maybe be an Adjunct Prof at OU for something to do.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am now a professional burglar, Have been for 18 long years. I have lived longer than I ever expected to coming from a former job as a professional musician. I am starting my own Gun shop in Catoosa so I can retire a little early and really enjoy life. ( the burglar part is true, I am a locksmith)

Seriously? A shop? Cool!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, for the record. I quit full time work, retired if you will, in May of 2000, and four days after I quit went to work for some place with less stress and only part time, but ended up full time for several months because they had a few employees that had never worked for real companies or full time jobs where they had responsibilities, to say, but that is only from my humble opinion. But being the old boy what do I know? Good night and good luck as Edward R. Murrow said in the day.
Lone Wolf

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Semi retired from the Hertz Equipment rental division thanks to corporate downsizing. I drive cars and pick up people for another rental car company part time. I also race my Mustang convertible down congested highways and country back roads laughing all the way! (Just kidding LEOs!)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Semi retired from the Hertz Equipment rental division thanks to corporate downsizing. I drive cars and pick up people for another rental car company part time. I also race my Mustang convertible down congested highways and country back roads laughing all the way! (Just kidding LEOs!)

Just as long as you pay the tax...

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work in IT as a SR System Analyst for OU. I play with/support email and Active Directory (to get you logged on)...... so you can infect our network! PLUS the other 5,000 applications we rolled out in the past 2 years, that made me understand what dementia is all about! I am SO jealous of the "retired" jobs I'm about to.... Damn, I forgot what I was going to say!

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Presenty I am a stay at home RW conservative that lets the government give me back MY money in small increments. Also I am allowed to home school my GSD, Skipekee, Pomerian, TTT (Tiny Terror Terrier)and their 10 subspecies hostages (cats).

Latest posts

Top Bottom