When 7n6 Hits $1/rd I think I Must Sell Out...What do you guys think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every time I've read an "I'm getting out of 5.45" thread...

AK enthusiasts will part with a lifetime supply of ammo and rifles purchased on the cheap because someone on the net decided that 5.45's "a dead round". Then they'll turn around and drop $3k+ on a 104FR because someone somewhere decided it was the new hotness. All despite the fact that everyone *****ed for years about 104's being overpriced (at 1/3rd the cost) with subpar painted finishes. It's all exhausting.

Keep the rifle, keep the ammo and be glad that you bought in when you did.
lol strong delivery, A+.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there's people sitting on a lot of 7n6 too. i hope some sell off while the other supply drizzles up. and i hope it doesn't get too crazy. i regret shooting as much of that stuff as i did, it was my cheap range ammo but that's how it goes.

You have be signed in to access the completed auctions search.

1629994826061.png

1629994906894.png

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t forget, milsurp 7n6 is corrosive. That’s a major reason I got out of the AK74 game several years back, as I didn’t want to have to rush to the gun bench to do a frantic cleaning every time I got home from the range, especially with the 5.56 kid already on the block.
Break it down, and throw it in the bathtub with hot water. Let it soak a bit, pull it out, dry it, oil it, store it. No problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom