Where do you Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you hunt?

• Individual Lease

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Lease w/ Group/Club

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Public Land

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Your Owned/Family Land

Votes: 51 50.0%

• Total voters

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt public because I can't afford a lease and don't own any property near enough to hunt. When I say I can't afford a lease, what I really mean is I'm not willing to pay the prices asked. I don't hunt enough to justify it.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I live on a 1000 acre ranch on the Kiamichi River and the owner just threw me a set of keys and said help yourself... they don't hunt. I also do work for a land development company that owns about 4000 acres around SE Oklahoma. Me and my best friend are the only ones allowed to hunt it. Literally have more private land than I can hunt.

J.T.M.F

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I live on a 1000 acre ranch on the Kiamichi River and the owner just threw me a set of keys and said help yourself... they don't hunt. I also do work for a land development company that owns about 4000 acres around SE Oklahoma. Me and my best friend are the only ones allowed to hunt it. Literally have more private land than I can hunt.

Hook a brother up then

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

OSA Deer Camp 2010!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom