Where do you Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you hunt?

• Individual Lease

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Lease w/ Group/Club

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Public Land

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Your Owned/Family Land

Votes: 51 50.0%

• Total voters

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hunt all of those. I have several thousand acres of family owned land I can hunt in SW OK and I hunt public land every year and have one lease with my brother and a buddy and another lease with some other buddies. I never hunt all my places in a year.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Quachita National Forest in Southeast OK. Closest thing to private i've got is a little 20 acre spot that a friend owns, but the road hunters are so bad around there I think all the deer dun runded off.

OkieShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Local lease manager for a timber company. Have the option to keep something back for myself. Pretty nice getting the pick of 80 some odd thousand acres. Getting tougher though to keep something for myself. Have several properties that are completely leased out.

Tele-Caster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt public land. I've been an Oklahoma residnt for 3 years. I didn't hunt the first year I was here. Got deer the last two seasons without too much trouble, hunting public land around Tahlequah where I live. In fact, it was almost too easy.

I'd kind of like to branch out a little; see some different country. Might try hunting Three Rivers or Ouchita or something different.

T-C

Latest posts

Top Bottom