Where the Hell is our president?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how some people in this thread don't mind being led over a cliff, as long the leader is a bold and decisive decider.
We could have saved a lot of blood and treasure if 43 had been a bandwagon guy.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how some people in this thread don't mind being led over a cliff, as long the leader is a bold and decisive decider.
We could have saved a lot of blood and treasure if 43 had been a bandwagon guy.

A little unbiased thinking would reveal that all of our recent Presidents were the same. Clinton also started a few wars, embargoes and missile strikes. I think that it is pretty obvious that once they get elected, they change. The power, the lobbies, the sycophants surrounding them, I don't know. They get trapped and repeat. Even the current Nobel Peace Prize winner President is following similar path.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't they all? Bush, Clinton, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. They're all a bunch of draft dodging wankers. Active military service should be a prerequisite for holding any pubic office above dog catcher.
Why stop there?
We can just take the military out from under the command of a civilian president alltogether.
Let the joint chiefs run the country and implement wing attack plan R.
Purity Of Essence must be preserved.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why stop there?
We can just take the military out from under the command of a civilian president alltogether.

Stranger things happen. For example the Constitution requires that Congress declares war. Congress has not been asked since WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Granada, Libya, Panama, Iran, Iraq twice, plus a few strikes and embargoes and no fly zones etc. Afghanistan, Libya again, did I forget any?

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I liked the way President Reagan handled Gaddafi back in the 80's. F-4s poking holes in his tent shut him up for a long time. You didn't hear a peep from him until Clinton was in office.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why stop there?

Nothing like adding a bit of drama to the mix. :)

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey 30,
What's with the buyer's remorse?

I know you're not suggesting that I voted for that jacka$$.

I stand by my origional post. The president isn't running the operation in Libya, France and hillary clinton are. The decision to begin an offensive in Libya was made without addressing congress or the people in this country.

Meanwhile obama has yet to make any serious statement to the American public about the nuclear situation in Japan. I'm certain that people who aren't as smart and level headed as myself could use some reassurance that its okay to go outside in Kalifornia and that all of the produce and dairy products in the world aren't tainted with radioactive particles.

The President doesn't have any problem holding press conferences and polluting the airwaves when promoting his agenda but when the important events arise he is absent. Too busy handing the Brazilian government more of our printed up money to explore for oil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom