Where to buy a carry weapon around OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Run to H&H if you want to handle loads of different guns. Pick what you like and have tommy at sooner state pawn order it for ya. Youll get it much cheaper than at H&H

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy at Sooner State is first in my book. He put me on his list for a Sig 938, with in a week called to let me know it was in and held it til this Saturday for me to get down there and pick it up. Great people to work with. Jim

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I got lucky this morning though. Called the local pawn shop just to see what they might have in and found out they had received a S&W Shield 40 cal earlier this week. I had them put it back til I could get there an hour later, turns out it was the first one they had received. So I got what I wanted without having to drive the 2+ hour drive back to OKC and at a fair price. Thanks again, will remember Sooner State next time.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget about this forum's classifieds. I would personally recommend going to a gun store, finding what you like by picking a bunch up you might be interested in. Then look for them online. You can almost guarantee that it will be cheaper online, by going to the store you will have a very good idea of what you want.

In the forum post up a WTB, the chances that someone here has the carry gun you are looking for is high. They may be willing to sell it depending on how much you are willing to pay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom