where to buy a new or used hi point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont know if this is the right section or not but ok i wanna buy by first pistol. i want a hi point 9mm. i know i know they are heavy, cheap, ugly blah blah blah. but they are reliable. its just gonna be a range plinker. they have lifetime warranty and actually honor it. so where can i buy one? where is the cheapest place? thanks.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Impact Guns has them starting at $155 in 9mm. FFL fees are as low as $10 in the Tulsa area (BANG).

Purchasing one in person, locally, I have no idea. Maybe Academy?

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Impact Guns has them starting at $155 in 9mm. FFL fees are as low as $10 in the Tulsa area (BANG).

Purchasing one in person, locally, I have no idea. Maybe Academy?

yea i really wanted one locally. i dont think academy sells em. usually pawn shops. i know medlock sells them but they are sold out lol. so if i wanna order a gun online i have to send it to a dealer for ffl right? how do you go about doing something like that? sorry for all the newb questions.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea i really wanted one locally. i dont think academy sells em. usually pawn shops. i know medlock sells them but they are sold out lol. so if i wanna order a gun online i have to send it to a dealer for ffl right? how do you go about doing something like that? sorry for all the newb questions.

Ordering online is very simple, its like buying anything else online for that matter. Pay via credit card or cashier's check etc. and let them know which FFL you want to use.The gun gets shipped and the FFL calls you when it comes in, you fill at background check, pay the FFL, then walk out happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom