where to buy a new or used hi point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rda1911 said:
If you saw the amount of High points we are offered for free you would be amazed. We do not sell them or offer any gunsmithing service on them. Hyundais have a much better warranty than BMW's ever wonder why? look online for a FEG, Tokarev, etc. High points are not even locked breech weapons. Might be ok if they fired off an open bolt. Bottom line there is a reason those firearms bring such a low price.

So he needs to buy a $1000 1911 for a range Plinker?

Right.....guess I need to sell my junk ass glocks so I can have a man gun like you.

I love gun snobs, they make me laugh.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i have a few hi-points. they aren't going to win any beauty pageants, but they shoot straight, go bang, and most people have enough spare change to buy one. it actually groups fairly well, and the recoil is minimal. i wouldn't hesitate to grab the hi-point and shoot a perp or attacker. he'd be just as dead as if i grabbed any other gun. if anyone doubts the ability of a hi-point, just let me take the first shot. you can take the next but i would have already proven my point.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont care if i am called a gun snob but i think it is cheaper in the LONG run to buy quality. usually you will not loose money on quality guns if you keep them in good shape and they stay popular

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a few hi-points. they aren't going to win any beauty pageants, but they shoot straight, go bang, and most people have enough spare change to buy one. it actually groups fairly well, and the recoil is minimal. i wouldn't hesitate to grab the hi-point and shoot a perp or attacker. he'd be just as dead as if i grabbed any other gun. if anyone doubts the ability of a hi-point, just let me take the first shot. you can take the next but i would have already proven my point.
you probably have a pretty good grip and trigger control. i think the biggest prob with a high point is the trigger so new shooters (which i feel is HP largest user) which makes you even more inaccurate than you would be with a gun with a decent trigger pull.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dare anyone to take their Colt, Glock, Springfield, Taurus, Smith and Wesson...etc, and do the torture test that these guys do to a Hi-Point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbvvurXmAmg

In fact....I double dog dare ya
this!!! Shocked the hell out of me. I've shot a hi point before. It was alright. Fairly accurate.

If you saw the amount of High points we are offered for free you would be amazed. We do not sell them or offer any gunsmithing service on them. Hyundais have a much better warranty than BMW's ever wonder why? look online for a FEG, Tokarev, etc. High points are not even locked breech weapons. Might be ok if they fired off an open bolt. Bottom line there is a reason those firearms bring such a low price.
can you tell me where to get one of these free hi points? If it's broke. I'll Send it in. They fix it. Plain and simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom