where to buy a new or used hi point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rda1911

Sorry life is too short to shoot anything that is a compromise. Firearms are a serious purchase. Why not buy a surplus military arm for the same cost?

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry life is too short to shoot anything that is a compromise. Firearms are a serious purchase. Why not buy a surplus military arm for the same cost?

I've always heard that ALL firearms are a compromise, what is the magazine capacity in that 1911 (my Glock holds 17 rounds)? Next, please tell me specifically what military surplus firearm you are referring to, where it can be purchased, at the same or less cost than a hi-point 9mm (that by the way has a lifetime warranty), for I could be interested in something like that.

R

rda1911

If you saw the amount of High points we are offered for free you would be amazed. We do not sell them or offer any gunsmithing service on them. Hyundais have a much better warranty than BMW's ever wonder why? look online for a FEG, Tokarev, etc. High points are not even locked breech weapons. Might be ok if they fired off an open bolt. Bottom line there is a reason those firearms bring such a low price.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have 40 and 45 in stock, they are $199. each
we sold our last 9mm before the next order has come in but they will be here soon $179
we had a rush on the carbines too so all we have in stock is the 40.
When the order gets here then we will have all.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you saw the amount of High points we are offered for free you would be amazed. We do not sell them or offer any gunsmithing service on them. Hyundais have a much better warranty than BMW's ever wonder why? look online for a FEG, Tokarev, etc. High points are not even locked breech weapons. Might be ok if they fired off an open bolt. Bottom line there is a reason those firearms bring such a low price.

I don't believe you but if they do then send them our way, we have a high success rate with Hi-Points
Like a glock they go boom every time you pull the trigger.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Initial queries didn't show any Tokarev's for the same price as the hi-point.
Initial queries showed most FEG's were in the $300+ range, a few in the $180+ range.

Now about that warranty issue you mentioned, perhaps I don't understand why Hyundai has a much better warranty than BMW. My initial guess would be that it would cost BMW too much to provide a comparable warranty due to higher parts prices and higher labor charges. By the tone of your response it seems as if you are implying that BMW's are superior to Hyundai's, and please excuse me if that was not what you meant. If BMW's are/were a superior automobile then matching the Hyundai's warranty wouldn't cost BMW that much. Assuming they are/were superior wouldn't that imply fewer failures? In total, am I even close in the way I am thinking about this warranty thing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom