where to buy a new or used hi point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a cheap range plinker I'd own a Hi Point. But since I already have some higher-quality firearms, there isn't a need for one. But I could see why someone would own a Hi Point. I had one of their carbines and it was fun but the mag capacity was a drawback. If I were to do another 9mm carbine, it would be a Sub2000.

The one thing I did notice on the HP carbine that I had was the quality of the metal. The barrel seemed to be ok but the action itself was more like pot-metal.

As far as where to get a HP locally, check with Honeybee.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a HP .380. I bought it new 10 years ago. It came with a 10 rd and a 12 rd clip. The 10 rd ftf every other bullet. The 12 round no problems. So the 10 rd went in the trash. I have had 3 HP995 carbines. I still have 2 of them. I love them Got all of them used and cheap. They have never failed in any way. 1000 + rnds through all of them. The mag cap. does suck. I am hoping one of these days some one will make a larger cap mag. I have a Promag 15rd for it but i would like a 33rnd glock mag like a sub2000 would take. Its just a gun. If you cant waste a $150 bucks on something you might as well quit playing with guns. I have a 10-22 that jams every 2nd or 3rd clip. I dont think I would buy another HP pistol but I keep it in the house for home defense. It goes bang everytime . But it is ugly as sin and heavy. I also have a Haskell firearms 45. That is the company that sold out to Hipoint I think. Known as the ugliest POS gun in the world and it goes bang evrytime. I keep it hidden in the house also. For $50 not a bad gun.Who cares buy what ever you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom