Where to buy XDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I never called... I just went from store to store looking at the guns and comparing prices. If you know what you want, and are looking only based on cheapest $$$, order off the net somewhere, and have it shipped to a dealer that will give you a good price on the transfer.

BulkAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never called... I just went from store to store looking at the guns and comparing prices. If you know what you want, and are looking only based on cheapest $$$, order off the net somewhere, and have it shipped to a dealer that will give you a good price on the transfer.

Since you know exactly what you want I think the internet would be the best option. I'm for supporting local shops and would call a couple just to see what the benchmark is.

I'm bummed that I purchased my XDM 9mm earlier this year. Missed out on the 3 free magazine promotion. Given the prices of the XDM magazines it's a great promotion.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outdoor America, and I'd call Outlaws Trading Post in Blanchard. They had good prices on the XDm .45 a while back when I was in there. If they don't have it, they will get it for you.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry for the late update..

Got the gun and love the way it shoots.

Cheapest place was in Elreno Gene Sears price was $550 about $75-$100 cheaper then all other places i called in town..

Latest posts

Top Bottom