Where to shoot around OKC that's not static????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzz3719

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, new member and new to OKC area. We moved from the Ardmore area and I had places to shoot including behind my place. Now I'm up here and other than Wilshire, H&H ( where my boy and I were flagged with a loaded and jammed weapon and I might have had a comeapart, looked like the guy was probably limp wristing and had a stovepipe) I don't know where to shoot. I reached out to Range 66 but they said they were full up. I am retired LEO, SWAT trained and less lethal instructor. I say that to show that I'm not a novice when it comes to hot ranges. Does anyone have any info on anywhere to shoot in a little more realistic scenario than standing at a bench and shooting at paper?

Thanks in advance

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, new member and new to OKC area. We moved from the Ardmore area and I had places to shoot including behind my place. Now I'm up here and other than Wilshire, H&H ( where my boy and I were flagged with a loaded and jammed weapon and I might have had a comeapart, looked like the guy was probably limp wristing and had a stovepipe) I don't know where to shoot. I reached out to Range 66 but they said they were full up. I am retired LEO, SWAT trained and less lethal instructor. I say that to show that I'm not a novice when it comes to hot ranges. Does anyone have any info on anywhere to shoot in a little more realistic scenario than standing at a bench and shooting at paper?

Thanks in advance
Big Boys?

Latest posts

Top Bottom