Where to target practice far shots 300yds +?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never really go to ranges as i have some property to target practice 100yard shots, but as my wife is preparing for antelope i need to get her out to practice some far shots, any places nearby to shoot these distances.. i live north of lake t-bird.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea but 300 yrd shots are fun! Doesn't the Red Castle range in Sand Springs have some real long ranges? You'd have to get a member to take you though. I'm not one.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get her a Shepherd Scope and get it sighted in right and if she can shoot little groups at 300, she will be able to shoot farther with no problems.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my back yard, i have all the way up to 500yds ranged out. i have a 100, 200 and 400 yrd marked. so if your board make a trip north up i-35 to Perry, OK. and let me know...

later.

Last edited:

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are "fixin" to have 200 guys with Mosins pm'ing you.

ya i had an after thought after sending that...LOL. i mostly sight in a few rifles for people come hunting season and my buddies come out just to make sure their toys are spot on from season to season. its nothing fancy, just a dirt mound with swinging targets at 100 and 200 and a swinging target in a tree line at roughly 400. if i'm at home is the problem i stay busy, but can make arrangements if need be?.

Latest posts

Top Bottom