Which 22 mag to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HELLO..... Savage model 93. Go look in the rimfire pics, they are pure sexy! Mine is wearing a new boyd's nutmeg thumbhole stock that my wife got me for Christmas.... Maddskills has one in 17HMR and mine looks the same with a blued barrel and different scope...

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a CZ453 Varmint 22LR and CZ452 Varmint 17HMR and both are very accurate. Well built. I have owned a couple of 77/22's and they were no were near as accurate as the CZ's.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am still thinking of getting a 22mag rifle. They only thing is I can't decided what to get. I like the T-Bolt Brownings, and I like the 77/22 Rugers.......but on the other hand, I like lever guns.......Whats everyones opinions about which to get?

The answer is always... at least one of each!

Seriously, it's all up to what you like. The only .22 mag rifle that I have is a Winchester 9422, and it's quite fun. However I also love the classic good looks of the Ruger 77/22, and I have a .22LR and .22 Hornet. The T-Bolt is pricey and hard to come by, but a nifty design. I'd love to have a LH one, but those are even more rare.

I know I haven't been any help, but it's really a personal decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom