Which 9mm for me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Might I suggest the S&W 3rd Generation 59XX series.
CDNN has a bunch in for sale, 299.99.
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/
Download their catalog an look on page 29.
I like mine real well, 5906, feels great in my hand and built like a tank. Cdnn is a good place to by from, at least in my expereince. I also like my sigma, pretty bad trigger from the factory, but reliable and accurate in spite of this. Price is around $300, maybe less.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to the thread, but I'd like to recommend another gun from a company that is not though of for pistols-F.N. Herstal. You can find the FNP-9 with five magazines (three 10 round and two 16 round) for $399. I can't wait to get my gun, for the reviews I've read are all very good!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got out with the wife to handle a few pistols today. She tried the Ruger LC9 (I forgot to ask if they had a P95), Kahr CW9, S&W SD9 and M&P9, KelTec PF9 and P11 ... I think that's all of them. Out of all of those, her pick was the SD9. Now, she hasn't gotten to shoot any of them yet (no place to rent & shoot here in Enid), so that could make a big difference. She picked the SD9 due to its weight, the grip and her ability to rack the slide. Any thoughts/feedback?

Latest posts

Top Bottom