Which bipod??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at bipods now. Which is BEST? Looked at the tango down, does anybody have one? Thought the polymer would save on weight.

Or does everthing revolve around Harris?

It's going on an AR-10 with Noveske 18 inch with quad rail.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 3 harris bipods. I've owned a few other cheapies, but I've never gotten my hands on a Tango Down - I've been impressed with what I've read online so far.

If you want a sub $100 bipod, Harris is hard to beat. I used to hate their swivel models, but they're almost a staple now (and notched legs). It took some getting used to it before I got where I could shoot on a swivel, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atlas Bipod is the best one I have ever owned it is on the hight side ($200). for on the cheap the Harris is nice I have a pod loc on the one I have to help with the wobbel.

Dustin

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the Harris swivel bench rest model with leg notches from weaponparts.com for $79.99 - thats about the cheapest you'll find it anywhere (they are good people to deal with). Also, you'll need a quad rail adapter too.

Jeff3C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If money is not an issue get the Atlas. If money is an issue get a 6-9" Harris Swival. I have spent lots of time behind both and would choose the Atlas but I personally refuse to spend another $120+ when the Harris fits me just fine.

strawdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the Harris, BRM-S with pod-lock and a ARMS or LaRue adapter. pod-lock helps with the swivel and i like the QD of the ARMS/Larue. So i can just take the thing off fast if need be, but thats my personal need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom