Which concealed carry auto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have given up CCW auto's ...

used to carry a Walther PPK, but it got heavy for all day carry.
Sold my Keltec .380

S&W 337PD now lives in my pocket... very user friendly!
and dead reliable..

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Glock 19. Light, high capacity, low drag, and so far, easy to shoot. Best of all, it was cheaper than either of my other two autos, and it doesn't care if I sweat on it. I don't have to worry about rust!

omegis13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig p228 or any government or commander sized 1911 for me, though on occasions I've debated carrying a gold plated Deagle with a titanium katana bayonet. You know, in case I have to take out any tanks or ninja assassins.....

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 19. Light, high capacity, low drag, and so far, easy to shoot. Best of all, it was cheaper than either of my other two autos, and it doesn't care if I sweat on it. I don't have to worry about rust!

I knew you would own one eventually. Sooner or later, everybody succombs to the power of plastic. :D

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm loving my CZ P06. 10+1 in .40 and small enough to conceal under a t-shirt. It's DA/SA with a decocker. It's got an alloy frame with a light rail and good night sights. And, of course, that wonderful CZ grip.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 23

Search everything offered and you won't find a better platform in regards to size/weight vs. firepower/capacity.

Maybe the Glock 32 :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom