Which concealed carry auto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Glock 32 is the .357 sig that is the same size as the 23, right? So effectively by buying one or the other, and a barrel, you could have the capability of both calibers?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raven 25? cheap, cheap and great one stop shots on rats....just kiddin'
been finding myself messing with my sig 220 lately. recently acquired a kt p3at, but sure like the barrel hole on the sig better. work carry ranges from taurus .38 to sig 220, kt as a backup.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't sold myself on a specific CCW, but I'm leaning toward the G26 using the Smartcarry. The baby glock with 9mm hydra-shok JHP should stop most people. Except Chuck Norris, of course.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 228 seems to be very popular, I've always wondered why it was discontinued by Sig.

The 228 was only available in 9mm. It was replaced by the 229 so they could also chamber in .40 and .357 SIG. Other than the additional calibers, the only real difference is that the slide is now milled instead of rolled/stamped.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't sold myself on a specific CCW, but I'm leaning toward the G26 using the Smartcarry. The baby glock with 9mm hydra-shok JHP should stop most people. Except Chuck Norris, of course.

I REALLY like the G26\27 pistols. One thing you may consider is that if you get a 27 you can get a conversion barrel and have an instant 9mm. You can get the 9mm conversion barrels for the .40 pistols but not the other way around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom