Which concealed carry auto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I feel the same way about Galco. IMO, Galco is probably the best "cookie cutter" types of gunleather out there.

With my wheelies, I decided to go custom. I've got an order in with Tim Thurner of www.ttgunleather.com right now, for a pocket holster for my J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard and one of his Elite DDO side snap holsters for my K frame model 12-2 snubbie.

I've heard awesome reviews about his stuff and I can hardly wait to give it a whirl. :w000t:

Thanks alot!!:chop: Just what I needed another great looking holster maker. Might have to get his pancake model for my P7. Its the only gun I don't have a holster for.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And doesn't cost as much so far!!

After his stuff gets out there...and if the quality is there...he'll costs just as much.

I almost made an order with him 6 months ago and forgot about him. At that time, his time frame was 4-6 weeks. Now, he's looking at 10-12 weeks. So obviously, SOMEBODY likes his stuff. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom