Which concealed carry auto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with Steyr M9-A1 (roughly the size of a Glock 19). Steyr also has an "S" version of the pistols, but it's really a matter of a couple of pieces of an inch and lower capacity.

I absolutely love the Steyr because of its ergonomics, its internal robustness and it's high capacity for a compact pistol (up to 17 +1 rounds). It's got great sights, awesome trigger pull, and has far less felt recoul than a Glock. In fact, it's easy to consider it Glock 2.0 because some of Glocks designers couldn't get Glock to modify its internal designs, and they went to Steyr Mannlicher instead. Plus, the fire control components are steel and the polymer wrapped around it is just the handle and mag holder.

If you're considering a Glock 19, check out a Steyr M9-A1!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well since noone has posted pic's, I'll start, and also show just how small the 3913 is in relation to a couple of other small guns. The P225 and 640ND.

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_fdaaabf4.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000074.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000076.jpg

[Broken External Image]

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_S3000029_4.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do love Bianchi gunleather, don't ya! :D

Why mess with something that works. I do my best to get a Bianchi rig for every gun I own. Now thats not saying I don't have others cause I do, but us southpaw's have a hard time with gunleather. If I could afford to get an El Paso Saddlery rig for every gun I'd throw out all my Bianchi.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why mess with something that works. I do my best to get a Bianchi rig for every gun I own. Now thats not saying I don't have others cause I do, but us southpaw's have a hard time with gunleather. If I could afford to get an El Paso Saddlery rig for every gun I'd throw out all my Bianchi.

I feel the same way about Galco. IMO, Galco is probably the best "cookie cutter" types of gunleather out there.

With my wheelies, I decided to go custom. I've got an order in with Tim Thurner of www.ttgunleather.com right now, for a pocket holster for my J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard and one of his Elite DDO side snap holsters for my K frame model 12-2 snubbie.

I've heard awesome reviews about his stuff and I can hardly wait to give it a whirl. :w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom